April 2023 Chapter Meeting
Annual General Meeting
Join Pittsburgh IIBA for our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on April 10, where we will:
- Provide a State of the Chapter presentation
- Accept nominations for our annual board elections, with online voting to follow in late April
- After the Annual General Meeting, we'll close out with a Social Hour. Grab some snacks and bring your questions and gripes!
The following positions are open for elections in odd years:
- VP of Programs and Special Events
- VP of Professional Development
- VP of Member Services
If you're interested in learning more about the board positions, just email email@example.com.
Note: Non-members are welcome to join us, but only Pittsburgh chapter members will be able to vote or run for a board postion. Not sure if you're a member? We'll show you how to check your membership during the meeting, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.