September 2020 Chapter Meeting
Cybersecurity: From Policy to Protection
How do you protect your company’s data? How do you know where to spend limited resources? This case study walks through the processes one team of BAs used to get from vague ideas to guiding policies to real cyber security, including how we demonstrated the value of security to stakeholders all the way up to a Fortune 100 company board.
- Getting started with cybersecurity policies
- Using an agile mindset to drive results
- Tracing policy to features
- Playing the role of product owner when you’re not the expert
- Communicating value to sponsors
This meeting and presentation will be 100% virtual; you will receive a link to the Zoom meeting in your confirmation email, immediately after registering.