May 2021 Chapter Meeting
What's Product Ownership All About?
As more organizations transition from project-centric models to a product-centric view, it is important to understand how product ownership is evolving and how that affects business analysts working in this space. What is Product Ownership is all about? Is there overlap in the roles Product Owners and Business Analysts play on project teams? What skills and techniques are important in the role?
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- An overview on Product Ownership
- The role of the PO and BA – what’s the difference?
- What skills does a product owner need?
- Business Analysis techniques
and skills that give you an advantage as a Product Owner
- Tips and resources on Product Ownership Analysis
Speaker: Emily Midgley, CBAP