March 2023 Chapter Meeting
Navigating the Business Analyst Career Path:
Insights from Industry Experts
Join us for an exciting panel discussion on the Business Analyst Career Path. Our panel of experts will share their personal experiences, insights, and best practices for building a successful career as a Business Analyst. The discussion will cover a range of topics, including skills development, networking, and finding the right opportunities to advance in the field. This is a great opportunity to ask questions, learn from the best, and gain valuable insights into the future of the Business Analyst profession.
Moderator: Alexis Barlow, CPOA – Analytic Product Manager (Highmark)
Neena Zona – TEKSystems
Connor Flynn – APEX Systems
Anthony Ardestani, CBAP, PSM - Business Analyst Manager at PNC Bank
- Brief introduction to the panelists and their backgrounds.
- Moderator Curated Questions
- What skills are clients/employers looking for in a Business Analyst?
- How do you see the role of Business Analysis evolving in the next few years, and what impact will technology have on the field?
- What advice would you give for someone who is looking to take their first or their next step in their Business Analysis journey?
- Questions from the audience
- Thank You’s and Final Administrative Remarks
We look forward to seeing you at the Business Analyst Panel Discussion on the BA Career Path. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts and take your career to the next level!