February 2022 Chapter Meeting
Business Analysts vs the Job Search
Our "frenemy" this month is a recruiter, who will help demystify the process of landing the right job. Whether you're actively seeking a change or just thinking about the next step in your career, our speaker will provide advice that everyone can use. Learn how to work with recruiters and market your business analysis skills in an ever-changing world.
In this session:
- When to search for a new role – not a scary time!
- How to create an effective resume that will be noticed by potential employers and recruiters – make it a win-win!
- What other steps to take to ensure a successful job hunt
- How and what to prepare for an interview
- Searching for candidates and teams from the manager’s side
- How managers approach finding new employers and teams
Presenter: Bryant Covelli