April 2022 Chapter Meeting
Annual General Meeting
Join Pittsburgh IIBA for our Annual General Meeting (AGM) in April, where we will:
- Provide a State of the Chapter presentation
- Open forum to discuss amendments to by-laws
- Close nominations for elections
- Kick off our virtual elections to follow for the next two weeks
The following positions are open for elections in even years:
- Secretary (incumbent Joe O'Keeffe)
- Treasurer (open position)
- VP of Communication and Marketing (incumbent Karen Scansaroli)
We have other board positions opening as well. If you'd like a nomination for a position, just email email@example.com.
After the Annual General Meeting, we'll close out with a Social Hour. So grab some refreshments and bring your questions and gripes!
Note: Non-members are welcome to join us, but only Pittsburgh chapter members will be able to vote or run for a board postion. Not sure if you're a member? We'll show you how to check your membership during the meeting, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.